Lists of Registered Voters or Voter History (also called frequent voters) may be obtained in our office for a fee of .0001 cents per name ($1.00 per ten thousand), plus $3.55 Admin fee. All data comes on CD and is in a fixed width text format that can be read in any word processor, spreadsheet or database.
A printed Voter List may be obtained for a fee of .10 cents per page, plus $3.00 Admin fee.
To place an order you will need to give us:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- List type (Voter History or Registered Voters or Printer Voter List)
- How the list should be sorted, either by name or by address
- What district the list should be ran for.
- If Voter History is requested then you may choose up ten elections for which the data will be compiled
District maps (4′ X 4′) may be obtained of these districts for $10.00 each map. Specify choice:
- Jackson County
- U.S. Congressional Districts
- State Senate Districts
- State Representative Districts
- County Legislative Districts
- City Districts
- School Districts
Precinct maps (8.5″ x 11″) are available for $.50 each map.
Click here to request a map.
Copies of financial disclosure records are $.10 each page.
Election results are free and can be obtained on-line, click here.
Please call ahead with your order.
Payments will be accepted at the time of pickup, cash, check or credit/debit card.